CP-DCT stands for “Certified Professional – DevOps Continuous Testing” certification prepared and honored by Agile Testing Alliance.
CP-DCM PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- DevOps Lifecyle and practical Continuous Testing implementation.
- Testing in Ideation, Behavior and Requirements phase using BDD (Cucumber).
- Continuous testing in unit, static and code coverage using tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, PMD, Cobertura.
- Continuous testing in system and acceptance testing using Selenium.
- Testing in all phases of DevOps, Continuous Deployment vs. Continuous Delivery – understanding Release on Demand, Dark Launches and Canary Releases and A/B Testing.
- Practical End to End Case study on Continuous Testing with hands on exercises using tools like Git/GitLab, Eclipse, Maven, Cucumber, JUnit, Jenkins, PMD, Cobertura, Selenium.
- Implementing end to end Continuous testing pipeline.
To know more about the CP-DCT please visit the following url